A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Graduation...

Daxton graduated his final year of preschool I cant believe he will start Kindergarten next year. He is growing up so quick and is such a smart boy. Hes doing really well at writing his name, knows his colors, numbers and letters. He really enjoyed preschool. Stefon graduated his first year of preschool. He is very smart as well and enjoyed his first year in. I know I'm crazy but I send my kids to preschool for 2 years. I love seeing how much they learn and grow!! They had a fun graduation got lots of fun things and got to play at Nickelcade. Layne and I gave each of the boys balloons and cars from toy story 3 as their present. (It was so sweet the next day they sent them to heaven for their baby Kael) My mom also came and gave them puzzles, coloring books and crayons plus all their stuff the teachers gave them. Daxton and Stefon gave each of their teachers a bouquet of roses to thank them for their hard work this year. What a fun year at preschool cant wait to see what next year brings!!

2 comments:

Tanada said...

Doesn't it seem like yesterday when we were just a couple teenagers talking about one day having families. Now our oldest children are graduated from preschool and on to Kindergarten. We are just going to keep getting older, and so are our kids. Isn't the circle of life just amazing (I can't decide whether or not that was sarcastic).

The Hammonds said...

Way to go Dax and Stefon!!

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones