A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

My favorite title... MOM!!!

Mothers day is always a special day for me. I always sit back to cherish where I came from and what kind of mom I am and want to be!! I'll never take the title of mom for granted. It is so precious and special to me!! For Mothers Day this year I was showered with so much love and gifts. Sunday we went to church with lots of family and friends as the boys were being confirmed in the church. Afterwards we went to Layne's moms house for a yummy lunch and then wen home and played with the kids and relaxed. It was such a beautiful day. I try to manage my emotions with one of my babies in heaven I always hold him close in my heart especially on this day!!! I sure feel blessed to have many amazing mom examples in my life. I sure hope I can fulfill my role and title as a mama.





 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww this is so sweet I know your kids think your the BEST mamma on the world! Love that cute tee shirt!

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones