A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Tim McGraw!!

Way back at the end of last year we found out Tim McGraw was coming! I told Layne I really wanted to go so one night he surprised me with tickets. Well over the next few months Layne got a new job and ended up needing to be out of town for a work training for 2 weeks... YIKES! No fun for us or him but it had to be done. So he told me I should still go and have fun! So I messaged my friend Lyndee who I love and have known forever to see if she wanted to go. It was such a fun girls night! They had 2 opening acts and then Tim came out. He walked on stage from the side in the audience and walked right next to us!! Oh my goodness so amazing! He put on a great show! I would defiantly go again!! A perfect night with an amazing friend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones