A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Winter Happenings

Man I have fallen behind on my blog so I am going to sum up our December for the most part in this post. We have had so much fun but been busy, busy, busy!!! We started the month off by decorating the house for Christmas. The kids had fun helping put all the ornaments on the tree. We did lots of crafts making marshmallow snowmen, snowflakes and more. We went to the Bott family Christmas party which was breakfast, reindeer making and presents which was lots of fun. I had the privilege of going to sweet McKenzie's 4th angelversarry I just adore her sweet family. I got to help write the names of many angel babies on these balloons that they let go. Reading all of the sweet babies names brings tears to my eyes. Her mom always puts together the best get together s and I am honored to be invited. We got a big snow storm so the boys and I had a blast making snowmen one Saturday morning. The boys had a singalong for Christmas at school which was lots of fun to go to I always love watching the little kids sing. We helped participate in a sub for Santa for a sweet family who was in need it was really nice to be able to teach the kids the spirit of giving. They were so sweet to go through their things and donate some to other who needed them so much more than they do. It was a fun lesson to teach the boys. We had some play dates and gift exchanges with friends and worked hard at school and work. It has been such a blessed month. I sure love making these traditions and time spent with family.  I wish that the spirit of Christmas could last all year long. That is my goal heading into 2014 to bless someones life each and every day even if its small. I want to make a difference.

1 comments:

Chantel said...

We are in Utah. Ogden area. I meant to comment back after you commented on my zoo post but things got crazy. As usual. I follow McKenzie's blog as well. How nice you got to be there. Your kiddos are darling. Nice to see all the cute pictures!

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones