A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Verizon Party 2013

I love that Verizon does this party every year. It did not disappoint again this year. There were so many fun things for the kiddos to do. It was candy land themed they had lots of fun games, face painting, tattoos, treats, crafts, karaoke, Santa, frosty, pooh bear, penguins, princes, princesses and a big raffle. The kids always love to come to my work and see who I work with and play. It was so much fun! I love making memories like these for the kids. Family time is priceless to me and its always great building fun memories with the kids!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones