A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

4 months old




Holy smokes another month gone by. I swear the days get faster and faster!! Tiaras little personality is really starting to shine through and I love it. She is so smiley and happy all the time with the exception of when shes hungry... then watch out!! This month Tiara learned to laugh out loud it is hilarious I could listen to it all day long! She is holding on to her toys now and tries to get everything to her mouth. She has mastered  putting the binky in and taking the binky out. She can hold her own bottle and tries to help me spoon her, her enzymes its the cutest. She loves to play with her brothers whether its watching them play and be crazy or them playing with and talking to her. She can roll both ways now from belly to back and back to belly. She holds her own head up great! She still loves to sing songs and will always quiet down when I sing to her which is great because this month we started what is called CPT. CPT is chest physical therapy and is done to help prevent sickness with cystic fibrosis. She isn't showing any signs of respiratory issues yet but they had us start this as a precaution. So we give her 2 puffs of albuterol and then do the CPT which is pounding on her for 24 minutes. There are 8 different spot that we pound on for 3 minutes each. Its more like tapping but they call it pounding and its purpose is to help loosen any mucus that may be building up to prevent sickness. I was a total WRECK the first time I had to do it. I bawled like a baby the funny thing is Tiara almost always sleeps through it she doesn't seem to mind it much and if shes not sleeping as long as I sing to her while I'm doing it she is fine. I'm happy that she hasn't been sick yet and am so very thankful that they have us starting this now so that she is used to it should she get sick. She still loves her baths and loves to get rubbed down with lotion now. She loves to go on walks in the stroller especially when I just put her in the seat part and not in her car seat, she also loves to play with her toys on the floor and for us to read her books. This month I found a book at Toys R Us that you can put pictures in. I put a picture of her with Layne, me, her and the boys, all of us as a family, a few of just her and then a picture of Kael. She loves to turn the pages and always smiles so big when she sees the picture of  Kael it melts my heart! Things she doesn't love is me wiping under her chin, if we leave her along in a room while she is awake and  loud noises. Her stats this month are that she is 12 lbs. 4 oz. which is 25% and 24.5 inches which is 75% still skinny and long. Her head is in the 50% at 16.5 inches. I cant put into words how thankful I am for this sweet, amazing little girl. She has brought us so much happiness. Her brothers adore her, they dote on her all day long, her daddy and I are smitten with her and every where we go people stop to tell us how beautiful and special she is. She is so loved by our extended family as well and is defiantly a little princess. I am so thankful that she gets to be a part of our lives and am thankful for every minute, second, hour day that we get. Its all going so fast I am trying to just soak it all up. Happy 4 months baby girl. Cant wait for many more to come!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is such a beautiful baby and I am so happy to hear how well she is doing!

Alesha said...

I love all her pics! I think I would freak out a little bit "pounding" her too! haha Glad she doesn't mind it.

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones