A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Fathers Day 2013!!!

I am so thankful for the fathers I have in my life. My dad and I havent always been the closest but the last few years we have gotten closer and my kids have gotten close to him which I really love. They love their grandpa!! I am thankful to Layne. He is one amazing daddy an he works very hard but still finds time to play hard a well. He is so sweet with Tiara and loves to wrestle around with the boys. I couldnt ask for a better daddy. Laynes dad passed away before we got married but he was one amazing man from all of the stories I have heard. He would do anything for anyone I really wish I had the chance to meet  him! This Fathers Day was nice. We started out the morning with egg sandwhiches which are one of Laynes favorites, the boys gave Layne their gifts ad then we took it easy for a while. We headed to church and then once it was done headed over to Laynes sisters house for a BBQ. My dad joined in on the BBQ fun which was nice so that we could be together. We spent a few hours there then headed home for the wresting paper view which is one of Laynes most favorite things to do. It was such a fun day celebrating the men in our lives who deserve it the most!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones