A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mothers Day





I feel so blessed to be called a mom. It is a title that I will never take for granted. Mothers Day was bitter sweet as it always is. Wishing I could mother all of my children here on earth and not have to wait to mother them in heaven but it was a beautiful day non the less. I seriously am so thankful to be a mom. My kids are my whole world and each of the has a special huge place in my heart. This mothers day Layne cooked a yummy breakfast and the kids each gave me their presents from school. They were so excited to show me what they had made. Layne gave me a big present it was a combined mothers day and birthday present.... he got me a new piano. I love it so much and cant wait to teach the boys how to play. We have already started a bit of lessons. I loved reading the cards the boys made at school and seeing what they had to say about their mom it was to cute. We went to church in the afternoon and then headed to Layne's aunts house for a yummy dinner. We colored and played games in the back yard together it was so much fun. We stopped by to visit my mom a bit and then headed home. I wore Kaels necklace all day to ensure he was kept part of the day. It was a great mothers day. I was so happy to spend it with the ones that I love the most!! I am so thankful to my mom for all that she has done for me and my family and am thankful for Laynes mom as well. Both are perfect examples of selfless love. I am one truely blessed gal.

4 comments:

April said...

Oh what a wonderful mother's day gift! Sending lots of love!

Unknown said...

Oh what a wonderful present!!! I am so happy to see yu had a blessed mothers day!!

KW said...

Happy Mother's Day to you! What a nice present! How fun for you to teach your kids.

Alesha said...

Love the first pic of you an the kiddos! Adorable!

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones