A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Birthdays...

May is alway such a busy month!! We have mothers day, Laynes birthday, my birthday and Daxs birthday. It keeps us hoping thats for sure!! For Layne and I's birthday we had some friends over for a game night and BBQ the Saturday before because on our actual birthdays it was hectic with school, football games, Layne working etc. It was fun to have friends over though and just be together. Layne got  pool table from the kids and I for his bday and some money from family  and I got my piano from Layne and the kids  and some money from family. I cant believe this is my last year in my 20's!! YIKES! I feel like I am getting so old he he. Heres to another year of happiness :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones