A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

See you Again!!

I saw this song on facebook and instantly fell in love! I downloaded it to my phone and blare it on  my way to work, or while I clean or whenever really. I really believe the words and cant wait until that special someday!! What an AMAZING day it will be to see my sweet baby boy again!!! I love you to the moon and back sweet boy. You are always in my heart and on my mind!! I hope you catch my floaty kisses... Ill see you again!!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

LOVE this song!! Thanks for sharing, I hadn't heard it before you shared it, it is definitely a favorite now. I just downloaded it :)

Jessica said...

I came across your blog and I have to say that I love this song too!!! It really is a great one, especially when you're missing someone.

The Hammonds said...

Love the song! Never had heard it before. Comforting words for sure!!

Alesha said...

Oh this song makes me cry. I love it too!

Ashley Quarles said...

Been trying to listen to this song since you posted it last night. My home computer was being crazy and I've been super busy at work today. Needless to say - hearing this at work, not the best idea!!! Good thing I didn't do a lot of eye makeup today!!

Perfect song for our perfect boys!!!

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones