A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Birthday Pics!!


















These are a bit late as our photographer had a baby around Stefons birthday and took some time off but they were well worth the wait! I love them! She took us to Herriman Lake which is so fun and very pretty!! I had never been and I'm glad she showed us the place we will be going there alot!! Amber did great as always!! I love these pics.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW they are so beautiful I love them. HANDSOME boy :)

The Hammonds said...

Such cute pics!!

Ashley said...

My gosh could they be even cuter!!?? Great pictures!

I'm going to be in Utah the end of this month and wanted to see if you wanted to meet up and meet :) Email me and we can discuss details if you are going to be around!!

Alesha said...

Those turned out great. Such handsome boys. I need to get my boys done...eek I still haven't! haha

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones