A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Friday, March 5, 2010

missing him.....






Thought of u today,but that is nothing new. I thought about u yesterday, & days before that 2. I think of u in silence, I often speak ur name. All I have r memories & a picture in a frame. Your memory is a keepsake, with which I'll never part. God has u in His keeping, I have u in my heart.

Oh how true this little saying is.. not a day goes by that I dont think of Kael.. Im planning a little party of sorts for his birthday thats coming up soon.. hopefully itll help my little family and those that are in our lives that miss Kael just as much. He means so much to me I dont ever want him to be forgotten. Thinking of him always but especailly today.. my heart is sad... I love you Kael. I hope your with me today....

6 comments:

Tanada said...

Lot's of love Brigette! You are amazing!

Peach said...

Love, prayers, and hugs to you.

Andrea said...

He is for sure with you! Been thinking of you and your family wondering if there is anything that I can do for you. If you come up with an idea please let me know. :) Sending you hugs!!

The Hammonds said...

I think of Kael often. I cant imagine what you go through day to day. Let me know if I can ever do anything to help.

Ryan.Kendra.Makenzie.Tracker said...

Hi Brigette. I keep meaning to write you. I need to write you more. I want you to know I love you. Im sorry your in this. Im sorry you have to live without your Kael. Oh he is so beautiful. I love those pictures of him. I wonder if God makes these angel babies EXTRA beautiful since we wont have them for long. I dont know. They just seem to sparkle. Thank you for always writting me, you help me so much. You have given me great advice and I listen to you. Im sorry I dont write you much- you deserve the same! I love you. I would love to meet you someday. In July Im having a birthday party for Makenzie to. I think its a great idea for you to have one for Kael as well. Your invited to mine. Ill give you the info when it goes closer. Please let me know if you need anything. Sometimes I think, I just need to meet one of these moms and hug her. To hold someone that knows your pain. To hug them and let them know you know their pain. I feel it would help. Just know I think of you and Kael. Just think our babies must be playing together- laughing- and wondering why we are sad- they are doing awesome :) ha... easier said than done! I love you.
XOXO

Holly said...

He's missed every day I'm sure! A party is a great way to celebrate the life of someone loved so much.

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones