A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Thursday, April 30, 2015

11 years of LOVE!!

April 17th Layne and I celebrated our 11 year anniversary! It seems we have been through it all highs, lows, in betweens. Kids, moving, cars, jobs, family, hospitals, deaths, not always seeing eye to eye yet hanging onto that love we've had for so long. 11 years haven't always been easy but they have always been worth it. The hard times in the end bring is closer together and the great times remind us the why's that we do it. I'm lucky to have this man by my side!! For our anniversary Layne had this sweet weekend all planned out. We started Thursday night by Layne giving me this blown up family picture in a beautiful frame thag he had made i wasamazed it is beautiful!! Then going to dinner at a yummy italin place we split the yummiest pizza, bread and salad. Then we headed over to see furious 7. What a great show!! Friday we woke up got the kiddos to school and the littles to the babysitter and headed out on a nice motorcycle ride. Layne's gift from me was a motorcycle to replace his that his friend had wrecked last year. We had a great ride for a few hours and picked up some helmets for us,  and then headed to lunch. Layne took me down to Provo to this lovely little lunch spot. There he gave me my second present he had fixed my broken wedding ring that had been cut off when I broke my arm last Jan but not only that he got me a new beautiful wedding ring as well. I was shocked! I had no idea he was doing that!! We had a yummy lunch then headed back ip norrh to go see mall cop 2 which was hillarious then home to pack our bags. He got us a hotel up in Ogden where he took me to Olive Garden and then dancing for the night. The next morning we woke up and headed to a little town to a place called Crystal Hot Springs. It was beautiful weather and the pools were amazing!! They had 8 hot pools all difd temps. We relaxed there for a few hours. It was amazing!! He also bought me 2 new swim suits for the pools and I got him a chain bracelet and necklace. We had bemreakfast at this little family owned restaurant that was delicious!! We headed back home to veg on the couch and watch a dew red box movies. Sunday we took another ride on the motorcycle it was warmer so it was so nice!!! We are at IHOP then drove around for hours. It was such a beautiful , fun relaxing weekend that helped us rekindle our love and give us a little peace and quiey before we got the kids back Sunday night. What a beautiful time we had!!!!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones