A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Landys field trip!!

A few weeks ago I went with Landon's class to the aquarium for his first kindergarten field trip. He was so excited to go and so happy I got to come! He got to take his first school bus ride and got to see the new aquarium. We had a group of 6 kids they were all so cute! We had a great time exploring and seeing all the animals. They completed a fun work sheet and got to pet some of the animals. Landon's favorite was the penguins he was laughing so hard when they would jump into the water. I am such a lucky mama to be able to go and build these memories with my kids. It was a special day for Landon and I.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones