A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Introducing......

Tiara Brigette Rushworth

April 2, 2013

3:06pm

7 lbs. 1 oz.

19.5 inches long.

So far things are going very well. She was able to poop on her own, eating like a champ and breathing great. We are feeling very blessed. We are smitten, we are so in love!!! More updates to come as we have them. Since her arrival I have been thanking  the lord over and over again. I know kael was with her as ahe entered this earth. I'm sure he protected her the whole way down. Thank you all for your love and support and prayers!!

6 comments:

Ciara said...

Congratulations!! She's absolutely gorgeous, I hope things keep going well. Xxx

Chantel said...

Congrats! She is beautiful.

Alesha said...

Oh YAHOO!!!! I am so happy right now! So glad things are all going so well! She is beautiful!

Unknown said...

OH my goodness I am so very excited and HAPPY for you!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Our prayer are working praise GOD!!!! Her name is so beautiful!:) YEAAAA SHE IS HERE!!!!

The Hebbs said...

What a beautiful baby girl.CONGRATULATIONS! I had the same experience and thought as my baby girl was coming into this life....Her big brother was letting her hand go as she entered this earth life.. Love to you and your family.

KW said...

What a sweet, precious little girl. SO glad things are going well. Keep us up to date with her health and of course plenty of pictures!

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones