A BLESSED LIFE!!!!

Never taking one single breath for granted.... enjoying the journey one day at a time!

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Reflections!!



I was so proud when both of my boys came home from school wanting to do reflections at school this year. It was their own idea and they were really into it. They both decided to do visual arts and got started right away. The theme this year was magic of a moment. They both came up with great ideas and pictures. They turned in their projects a few weeks ago. I was so excited when I got an email from the PTA that Stefon's had been moved on to district. I cant wait to see how far it goes. The school did a assembly where each child that participated got to go on stage, get a certificate and prizes as well as a free kids meal to wingers. Both boys were so proud that they were called up on stage. Because Stefon's is now at the district level he also got a trophy. It brings me so much joy to see the boys excel at school. And Daxton was so good about his only getting a school award. He wasn't upset or disappointed and was so good with Stefon telling him how awesome it was that he was moving on. They are such good brothers. I love them both so much and am so proud of them!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to brigey66s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones